We understand that your trust in us is CUTESolutions bvba’s most important asset (hereinafter referred to as “CUTESolutions”, “we” or “us”). As such, your privacy is essential for us. This privacy declaration (hereinafter referred to as “Privacy Declaration”) is applicable, inter alia, to (i) our websites www.cutesolutions.be, www.cute.solutions, www.cutewebinars.com, www.thehabitmagazine.com(hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and (ii) all (commercial) relations between CUTESolutions and its customers, prospects and business partners.
CUTESolutions wishes to emphasize that it always attempts to act in accordance with (i) the Belgian Privacy Law of 8 December 1992 on privacy protection in relation to the processing of personal data and/or (ii) the EU Regulation of 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data, regarding the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. This Privacy Declaration includes information about the personal data collected by CUTESolutions, as well as the manner in which CUTESolutions uses and processes this personal data.
Visiting the Website, requesting a meeting, contacting us via the website’s contact form, subscribing to the habit magazine, implies your express approval (through disclosure of your personal information or opt-in) of the Privacy Declaration and consequently how we collect, use and process your personal data.
Types of personal data
CUTESolutions can collect and process the following personal data:
- First name
- Place of residence
- Company address
- Email address
- Telephone number (landline/mobile phone)
- Company name
- Information concerning your use of the Website (including, but not limited to, IP address, browser type, the web pages you visited when you obtained access to the Website)
- The log-in details of your mobile device, as well as geographical location data (where appropriate)
- Communication preference
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence data concerning CUTESolutions
CUTESolutions also automatically collects anonymous information regarding your use of the Website. As such, CUTESolutions shall, for example, automatically log which sections of the Website you visit, which web browser you use, which website you visited when you obtained access to the Website, and what your IP address is. We cannot identify you through these data, but it allows CUTESolutions to draw up statistics regarding the use of the Website and to send more targeted communication.
Methods of personal data collection
These personal data are collected in the context of:
- Collaboration with CUTESolutions
- Visiting the Website
- Subscribing to the newsletter
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence with CUTESolutions
- Communicating ideas to CUTESolutions with regards to improving the services
- Requesting a quote
- The exchange of business cards
The personal data collected by CUTESolutions are therefore expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
Use of personal data
CUTESolutionscan use your personal data for:
- Implementing an agreement with CUTESolutions
- Providing support
- Sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- Issuing invoices and collecting payment
- Optimising the quality, management and content of the Website
- Statistical purposes
- To draw up a quote
- To conduct customer satisfaction studies, surveys and other market research
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
CUTESolutions shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless it is necessary in the context of providing CUTESolutions services and optimising them (including but not limited to payment processing and database management). If it is necessary that CUTESolutions discloses your personal data to third parties in this context, the third party is required to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Declaration.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is however possible that CUTESolutions discloses your personal data:
- To the competent authorities (i) if CUTESolutions is obliged to do so under the law or under legal or future legal proceedings and (ii) to safeguard and defend our rights;
- If CUTESolutions, or the majority of its assets, are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data – which CUTESolutions has collected – shall be one of the transferred assets;
In all other cases, CUTESolutions will not sell, hire out or pass on your personal data to third parties, except when it (i) has obtained your permission to this end and (ii) has completed a data processing agreement with the third party in question, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy compliance of your personal data.
Storage of personal data
Unless a longer storage period is required or justified (i) by the law or (ii) through compliance with another legal obligation, CUTESolutions shall only store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfil the purpose in question, as specified in the Privacy Declaration under ‘Use of personal data’.
Your privacy rights
If you wish to invoke your privacy rights, as defined below, please contact email@example.com:
- Right of access to personal data which CUTESolutions possibly has concerning you;
- Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Right to transferability of your personal data;
- Right to object to/oppose the processing of your personal data;
In principle, you can exercise these rights free of charge.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about our services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button underneath each of CUTESolutions’ emails.
Security of personal data
CUTESolutions undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organisational precautions in order to avoid (i) unauthorised access to your personal information, and (ii) loss, abuse or alteration of your personal data.
CUTESolutions shall store all personal data which it has collected in the cloud (Our CRM software is Highrise. Highrise participates in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield programs to protect EU and Swiss personal data processed in the United States).
Notwithstanding CUTESolutions’ security policy, the checks it carries out and the actions it proposes in this context, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. Since no method of transmission or forwarding over the internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, CUTESolutions is, in this context, not in a position to guarantee absolute security.
Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient whose domicile or registered office is in a country which does not fall under the adequacy decision enacted by the European Commission, shall be governed by the provisions of a data transfer agreement, which shall contain (i) the standard contractual clauses, as referred to in the ‘European Commission decision of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87/EC)’, or (ii) any other mechanism pursuant to privacy legislation, or any other regulations pertaining to the processing of personal data.
Update Privacy Declaration
CUTESolutions is entitled to update this Privacy Declaration by posting a new version on the Website. As such, it is strongly recommended to regularly consult the Website and the page explaining the Privacy Declaration, to make sure that you are aware of any changes.
If you have any complaints about the way CUTESolutions collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the Privacy Commission.
If you have questions about this Privacy Declaration, or the manner in which CUTESolutions collects, uses or processes your personal data, please contact us:
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via post: CUTESolutions bvba, Veurestraat 24, 9051 Ghent (Belgium)
Last updated: 23/05/2018